Whaam Banh Mi a modern Vietnamese fast fine sandwich shop in Soho, London.
Consultation role, working with the owner to develop the menu from their passion for the product & guide them through the process of the food operating side of the business.
- Menu development on a very tight budget.
- Food handbook to train staff & grow with the business.
- Product photo-shoot.
- Sourcing of suppliers for restaurant with the emphasis on fresh produce.
- Shop launched on 40 Great Windmill Street, Soho, London – 8th April 2015.
- Lunch service & evening service for 500 paying customers.
- Occasional outside catering events, run by Wild Seasoning on behalf of Whaam Banh Mi.
- Continued staff training to maintain high levels of food quality & health & safety standards.
- Possible opening of further sites in the coming years.
Food Consultancy Enquiry
Testimonial - Tom Barlow
“Simply said, I couldn’t have done it without Freddie! I decided to take on the almighty task of opening my first restaurant in London and although I had people singing about it at the front end, it was Freddie that brought the whole operation, quite literally, to the table. Freddie was a huge help in getting my HACCP sorted, advising on which suppliers I should go for (and why), helping shape the menu and stressing how important it was to get my costings done down to the last drop of sauce. Freddie even came in and trained my chef’s on how to operate which, when you’re dealing with everything else in opening a restaurant, was a huge safety net I could rely on. I’d recommend his services to anyone if you want to make a success of your business (however big or small)!”